• Induction cooking and heating is an efficient use of Renewable Energy (electricity).
• Using magnetic induction instead of thermal conduction from a flame (fossil fuel) or an electrical heating element, induction cooking heats cooking vessels directly and rapidly.
• Very accurate temperature control and safety advantages compared to gas or radiant elements make induction the choice of professionals in the kitchen.
• Guzzini induction units feature unique copper coil energy gathered technology resulting in low maintenance costs and long life. No flue heat (gas) makes for a better working environment and an easier cleaning schedule.
• Guzzini commercial induction units are supported with after sales service and parts
Posted: Fri 09 Mar 2018