With many years of experience, SCANPAN's Danish designers have developed the popular stainless steel Impact range with all the features you would expect from SCANPAN. These saucepans have a stylish two tone matt/polished appearance with a glass lid to enable easy viewing of your cooking in progress. The optimal 6.4mm thick bonded sandwich base ensures optimal heat distribution. Compatible with all energy sources including induction, this range is as wide as it is popular. The rim design allows for drip-free pouring and the handles are secured with heavy duty rivets. The contemporary satin finish suits all kitchen decor and with the internal capacity markings on a polished internal finish making measurement easy and accurate.
- High Quality 18/10 stainless steel
- Oven-safe to 220/250 deg cel with/without lid
- Optimal 6.4mm thick bonded base
- Inside mirror polish with capacity markings
- Tempered glass lid for safe and easy viewing
- Handles secured with rivets
- Drip-free pouring rim
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Maintenance and Care
Before First Use:
- Wash the pan in hot soapy water with a nylon cloth/brush. Do not use harsh scourers
- After cooking, do not put cold water in hot pan; wait until cool, remove all food and fat residue using hot soapy water and nylon cloth/brush; Heat tint or streak marks can be caused by excessive high heat. Do NOT use excessive high heat. To remove streak marks, mix 2 table spoons of bi-carb soda with water to create a paste. Apply the paste with a soft cloth in circular motion, then rinse off as normal.
- Whilst the range is dishwasher safe, handwashing is recommended to extend the life of the product. For even better results, use the SCANPAN Steel and Copper Cleaner for an "as new" finish.
Request More Information
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.