Tecnosystem Blitz 510 Pro Coffee Machine
This stylish espresso coffee machine has been designed considering four functions:
- An Italian espresso coffee
- Highly clean and hygienic
- Long lasting
- Simple maintenance
This coffee machine has been made in order to obtain an excellent espresso coffee, tasty cappuccinos or latte macchiato, like at a cafe, thanks to the practical pod system.
Designed and produced entirely in Italy, the machine has a treated steel plate body painted with thermosetting epoxy powders, internal metal parts and a practical stainless steel heated cup tray. Main features include practicalness, reliability, long life cycle and low maintenance.
The unit is equipped with two boilers: one for coffee and hot water and a second stainless steel boiler to feed the steam pipe and the automatic milk frother. A convenient electrical device serves to exchange heating element activation to maintain reduced the electrical absorption (Max: 1300 Watt). The coffee heating element has got the priority.
PREPARING THE ESPRESSO COFFEE: Put the pod on the pod holder, close the side lever and push the delivery button: you will obtain an excellent espresso coffee Italian style.
The unit is available in two versions: CL (with manual proportioning) or DA (programmable automatic proportioning by means of flowmeter).
Specifically recommended for hotels, restaurants or small community centres.
- a steel plate body painted with thermosetting epoxy powders, colours: metallic or stainless steel body
- 200cc. brass boiler and 1000W heating element
- Coffee delivery unit equipped for single dose pod (on demand: double dose pod holder)
- Hot water pipe
- Swivelling steam pipe
- Automatic milk frother with self cleaning device
- Stainless steel heated cup tray
- Steam pressure gauge
- 5 liters water tank with low water warning light and automatic stop of machine in case of lack of water (on demand direct connection to the water mains)
- Feeding: 220/240V - 50/60 Hz or 110V - 60 Hz
- Max. power: 1300W
- NET WEIGHT: 21,6 kg
- GROSS WEIGHT: 24 kg
Request More Information
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.