Terms and Conditions | Privacy Statement | Food Equipment
We will process your order within 1-3 business days following payment in cleared funds.
Payment by online banking is usually cleared the next business day.
We will send you an email notifying you when your order has been shipped. Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery domestically.
Returns & Exchange Policy
We hope that you will be delighted with your purchase. If you change your mind about your purchase, you are welcome to return your product to us within 20 days of your purchase date.
You need to contact us within five working days of receiving your product(s) - either by phone or email - to let us know there's a problem.
To be able to return or exchange a product, you must provide a valid proof of purchase.
- Find your order/receipt number. If you purchased online, it can be found on your confirmation email.
- Register receipt or e-receipt tax invoice.
The product(s) must be returned to us in their original packaging and must be of re-sellable and unused condition.
We recommend returning items with tracking and a signature required on delivery to ensure your order is returned to us safely.
If you would prefer to drop your product(s) into our retail store you are most welcome. Please make sure you have advised us of your intention to do this by phone or email first and have your proof of purchase handy when you come in.
Once your return has been received, our team will assess the goods and, provided they meet the return criteria, we will process your exchange or refund in 3 to 5 business days.
Please note that we will refund the purchase price of your product(s) as per your invoice.
All refunds will be processed via direct credit.
Freight fees charged for your online order will be refunded in the event that they are faulty goods but not in the case of an exchange for a different product or if you've simply changed your mind.
We are unable to refund or exchange the following:
- Spare Parts, KitchenAid or Magimix products
- Products that have been specifically ordered in for you
- Gift vouchers and store credits
- Packaged items that have been opened and/or removed from original packaging
Damaged or Faulty Products
If you've have received a damaged or faulty product:
- Please contact us within 48hours of receiving your product(s) to advise to let us know.
- We will organise a courier to collect the product(s) as soon as possible.
- Please ensure that the product(s) are re-packaged safely for the courier to collect.
- Include all original invoice/paperwork with your return package.
- Once your return has been received, we will assess the damage or fault and have it either replaced or refunded. Please note that product replacements are subject to stock availability. We will keep you informed with any replacement product delays.
Our products come with the consumer guarantees found in the Consumer Guarantees Act which cannot be excluded. The consumer guarantees are not affected by our change of mind policy above.
In the unlikely event that you receive products from us that do not comply with the consumer guarantees, we will provide a remedy in accordance with the Consumers Guarantees Act.
Food Equipment will require proof of purchase before providing a remedy under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
Equipment: 12 months warranty on Labour; 12 months warranty on Parts.
Prices are valid for 30 days from the date of quotation or as otherwise stated.
Product availability and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Quoted discount only applies when purchasing all quoted items.
The privacy of your customer data, orders and credit cards are important to us. We will not disclose or sell your customer data to any third party. We will only send you email newsletters if you have purchased or contacted us through our website or opted into the newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- billing or purchase information.
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Send and fulfil orders & contact buyers
Credit card details are not stored anywhere on our servers nor in our premises. Your credit card details are processed in real time by an independent payment gateway, using secure encryption.
Information given on the website through forms is protected by an SSL certificate and is encrypted. Cookies are used on the website to provide a better customer experience. These can be deleted in your browser settings.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at 07 348 8430