The UT20P machine is specially designed to accommodate pots, pans, baking trays, mixing bowls, bun pans, tote boxes, standard Australian baking trays and kitchen utensils.
Top and bottom revolving wash and rinse arms provide a powerful and thorough wash action, and the new water jet designs with knife-like action, blast and strip heavy baked on dirt from all soiled surfaces. No damage to utensils thanks to wash jet balancing, reducing the need for hold-down devices.
The front operation design provides easy access to the inside of the machine and for loading and unloading.
The UT20P conforms to the highest of health and sanitary standards, meeting FSANZ safe food codes and certifications in HACCP and WaterMark.
- Chamber opening up to 540mm clear
- Durable stainless steel wash and rinse arms
- Independent wash and rinse systems with high volume pumps for powerful wash action
- Accurate digital temperature displays
- 2, 4 & 6 minutes wash cycle times
- Machine starts upon a push of a button
- Wash & rinse pump fitted a standard
- Operation interlocked to rinse temperature
- Pass-Through model available
Request More Information
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.