Eureka Zenith D65E Automatic on Demand Coffee Grinder
- Stepless Mircometric Regulation System (patented by Eureka) - it assures incomparable setting precision and saving time and coffee
- “High Speed” Grind Dispersion
- Silent Technology - the exclusive anti-vibration solution re-duces the grinding noise significantly
- “ACE System” Anti-Clumps & Electrostaticity - prevent the clumps development and eliminate the electrostatic charge of ground coffee
- Espresso & Brew - the special burrs design offers a grinding technique suitable for the preparation of both Espresso and all the Filter coffee varieties.
- All-Purpose Fork for "Hands-Free" Operations - thanks to the specific geometry and the adjustable support, the Eureka fork is ideal for any kind of portafilter and allows the barista to accomplish other operations during the grinding process.
- Easy Setting System - This system eases the grinding degree regulation by showing the whole range of grinding techniques: from Turkish to Mocha, from Drip to French Press, which makes it easy and fast to program.
- Easy Maintenance Operation – The mechanical composition of the burr-holder set can be dismantled by only removing 9 screws, permits a quickly replacing and cleaning of the burrs as well as a remarkable time and coffee saving
- Body - powder coated die-cast aluminium body
- Dispenser System with Display, Dose Counter and adjust-able Chute
- Burrs - made of hardened steel > flat 65mm
- Colour: matt black
Model: Zenith D65E
Beanhopper Capacity: 1.4 KG
Outside Dimensions (WxDxH): 232x264x593 mm
Productivity gr/sec: 2.7 - 3.7
Power: 510 kW
Voltage: 230V / 10 Amps
Weight: 11.8 KG
Request More Information
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.